Hi! I'm Whitney, the owner and main photographer.
I'm from Florida, currently living in TN with my hubby and two border collies (follow my instagram-you'll love them as much as I do I promise).
Fun Facts about me:
- I have an obsession with Chik-fil-a.
- I am so not a morning person. My blood is 99.9% Caffeine.
- Sweet Tea is my other vice.
- I was a ballerina and Figure Skater for many many years...yet I can be the most clumsy person you'll ever meet.
- I am a hopeless romantic and so is my husband. He proposed to me in an airplane, that he was flying. How cute is that??
- I'm so sarcastic! I can't help it but, I promise it'll make you laugh.
- I LOVE animals. I would have a zoo if my husband allowed it.
- I'm a book nerd. Anytime we pass by a book store (especially the smaller ones) I have to go in and buy a book. Any suggestions? Let me know!
- I love interior design and coming up with new ideas for our home- and sometimes others' homes.
- I'm an Army wife.
- I love to travel with my husband and we want to see the whole world one day.
- I genuinely get so ridiculously giddy over hearing about other people's love stories. I also still cry at every single wedding. Call me a sap...it's totally true.
It truly makes me happy to help others and to share my love of photography. I literally get goosebumps every time I send a gallery to my clients because I give my heart and soul into every single session and wedding.
I'm an open book so, feel free to email me to learn more! I love meeting new people and learning more about YOU!